Re: Offer services

From: Peter H. Gien (71773.3150@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 1996 - 17:20:42 EET

Kelly Hand wrote:

>And because we are not yet at capacity on our machine, we can offer good
turnaround times and very competitive pricing.<

Kelly, this is not the first time I have come across a service bureau with
under-utilized equipment. The ones I have seen usually have only one SLA machine
( a 190 or 250) and rp is not their main line of business.

Any rp service bureaus care to provide their utilization rates? This info is
probably too sensitive for public release, but, as they say, "If you don't go
fishing, you won't catch any fish."

Peter H. Gien
POGO International, Inc.
71773.3150@compuserve.com