Web site with RP info

From: Lone Peak Engineering (lpe@lonepeak.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 1996 - 03:27:03 EET

Lone Peak Engineering's web site contains information about the rapid
prototyping R&D and commercial work that we conduct. Our site shows ceramic
filament that we have developed for the Stratasys system along with a lot of
other interesting pictures. We have also developed a flexible ceramic tape
for the LOM system. Most of our development work has been supported through
the SBIR program.

The site can be found at: http://www.aros.net/~lonepeak/lpe

Any comments would be appreciated. We will be adding information about our
stainless steel metal tape for the LOM system probably in about a month.

Alair Griffin
Engineer