Re: RP for Doll Making

From: Stahlhut, Todd A. (stahlht@po2.nawc-ad-indy.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Feb 23 1996 - 13:23:00 EET

On Thu, 22 Feb 1996, Darcy Fowkes wrote:
> Is anyone using RP for doll making (from scans of children)? I believe
> there is a market for such a product. Comments?

I recently saw a program on TV about a company that would make dolls
in the likeness of a child. They however only used a picture of the child
and would use the approriate hair style and facial features. The program
indicated that last Christmas they were way behind in their orders
Interesting idea.

Regards Todd Stahlhut

P.S. I don't remember anything else about the program - perhaps someone
else saw it. I think it was maybe on CNN or Headline news ???