StlTools & StlView (fwd)

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@bart.lpt.fi)
Date: Fri Feb 16 1996 - 10:47:38 EET

I'm forwarding this as requested.

Hannu

*Share and Enjoy!*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 22:50:22 -0800
From: David Mintzer <pocasip@ix.netcom.com>
To: rp-adm@ltk.hut.fi
Subject: StlTools & StlView

Dear Sir or Madam!

My name is Igor Tebelev and I am an author of two Shareware Products
that are already very popular in Rapid Prototyping community.

StlView - Windows Shareware STL file viewer, anylizer...
StlTools - ADS for AutoCAD for STL file editing - creation...

Right now both of this two programs are located on CompuServe, ACAD
forum, Modeling Section and access to them are limited only to
CompuServe Users...

A while ago I've discovered that during discussion on RP-MAIL about STL
Vieweres among very expensive ranging from $1,000 to $8,000 there was
no place for my StlView that costs only $300. And at that moment I've
realized that probably my products are not represented well on
Internet..

So, I would like to ask you - If you have available FTP server or side,
please allow me to upload my programs to it...

Or, if you not, could you post this message to RP-ML as if someone
would permit me to make the files available on their server. I would be
surprised if no one responded to this request...

Please, contact me through 75034.533@compuserve.com

Best Regards,
Igor Tebelev