Re: Actua 2100

From: Unny Menon () (umenon@trumpet.aix.calpoly.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 12 1996 - 18:35:01 EET

The Lexicographer at Buckingham Palace has confirmed that
"Actua" is a quasi-acronym for "Act yoUr Age" since 3-D is
unlikely to sell a machine that cheap..... and Her Majesty is
not amused. This is just some "smoke-and-mirrors" from 3-D.

Perhaps 3-D was thinking of Actua(lization) of CAD-concept !

Unny