pro/e

From: Ron.Jamieson@ncl.ac.uk
Date: Mon Feb 12 1996 - 17:39:31 EET

Hi, 12/2/96

Last Friday I delivered some stl files generated by pro/e to a
bureau. I was asked if I Knew of a way to read stl files into pro/e!
Being new to pro/e I don't know. It was certainly easy to write a
grip programme in Unigraphics to do this. Is there something similar
in Pro/e and has anyone done this? I imagine the main problem will be
not being to sow the surfaces and therefore the excercise may be a
waste of time? I could be wrong!!! are there any good reasons??

Regards

Ron.Jamieson

R.C.I.D
Bruce Building