Re: Chest Cavity

From: Tien-MIn Gabriel Chu (ctmin@engin.umich.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 11 1996 - 04:38:15 EET

What Mr. Wohlers is referring to is the "Visible Man" project by NIH. You
can check out the web site at

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/extramural_research.dir/visible_human.html

or send e-mail to vhp@nes.nlm.nih.gov to get more information about this
project. They have complete sets of both CT and MRI data.

Gabriel Chu

Tien-Min Gabriel Chu e-mail:ctmin@engin.umich.edu
Materials Science and Engineering Office:313-747-1132
Biologic and Material Sciences Fax :313-763-4788
University of Michigan http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~ctmin