Raster

From: Terry Wohlers (73417.1465@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu Feb 08 1996 - 02:13:56 EET

Rolf Hubert of Sanders wrote:

> And of course, let's not forget Terry Wohlers statement that "raster
> is better". That is perhaps true if you are interested in rough parts.

Correction: If you refer back to my message, you'll see that I said "raster is
faster," (not better) referring of course to laser, ink jet, electrostatic, and
thermal printers, as they compare in speed to pen plotters. As for quality, my
HP laser printer produces very smooth curves, and so does 3D's new Actua 2100
system.

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates