Re: 3D's Website (fwd)

From: Rapid Dude (rp-adm@bart.lpt.fi)
Date: Mon Feb 05 1996 - 08:09:08 EET

Sorry, this message got bounced from the list.

 Hannu

----Fwd------

At 8:48 4-02-1996, Joe DeGuglielmo wrote:

>If I remember correctly I came across
>a selection in the "registration & information" selection that you could
>submit a request for information and subscribe to "The Edge".

I did see the "registration and information" page, and submitted a request
for "The Edge" (after trying by other means unsuccessfully for years), and
for info about the new MJM Actua machine. We'll see if they
respond....What I meant about there not being any contact info. is that the
"registration and info." page is only a one-way street. You can only send
them the information they want, not what you want. In my view this defeats
the whole purpose of a website.

YH

=====
Yakov Horenstein Tel/Fax: +39 2 2900 6208
Milano, Italy E-mail: yakov@planet.it