Re: 3D's Website

From: Joe DeGuglielmo (jfdegug@Kodak.COM)
Date: Sun Feb 04 1996 - 15:48:18 EET

At 12:54 AM 2/4/96 +0100, you wrote:
>Just took a tour of 3D Systems' Web pages. Still need a little work but
>they're pretty & informative and easy to navigate. While there I thought
>I'd send them a complimentary note about the site but, lo & behold, there
>is no contact info. No addresses, no phone nos., no company info. etc. and
>no way to contact anyone at 3D from within the page. Is this symbolic of
>something? I guess they expect you to contact them by cyber-osmosis.....
>or maybe they don't want any contact......
>
>It's just a thought, but if they forgot to put their address on their website,
>I wonder what they forgot to put into their machines......???
>
>Anyway, to 3D Systems if you're listening ;-), Nice website, but get your
>contact info. in there!!!
>
>YH
>
>=====
>Yakov Horenstein Tel/Fax: +39 2 2900 6208
>Milano, Italy E-mail: yakov@planet.it

Yakov,

I was on their site the other day too. If I remember correctly I came across
a selection in the "registration & information" selection that you could
submit a request for information and subscribe to "The Edge". I think you
are absolutly correct on the direct E-mail subject. It would have been nice
to be able to send a note to them ia E-mail. regards

Joe DeGuglielmo
Eastman Kodak Company
Rapid Prototyping Center
901 Elmgrove Rd.
Rochester, NY 14653-5315
(716)-726-7046
jfdegug@kodak.com

Rapid Prototyping Center Established 1988
Stereolithography
Selective Laser Sintering