Re: Locating text Automated Fabrication -- Improving Productivity in Manufacturing

From: M. Burns (marshall@ennex.com) ((marshall@ennex.com))
Date: Fri Feb 02 1996 - 13:53:49 EET

     I guess I can handle the first part of this request. The book is
published by Prentice Hall and should be available in most good,
technical book stores. It can also be mail-ordered from SME and some
other catalogs, or from Ennex Fabrication at the address or phone numbers
below. The most expensive way to get a copy is to sign up for my new
course at CalTech :-)

     By the way, the free update due to all readers who mailed in their
registration cards is in preparation and will be mailed in the next few
months. Thank you for your patience.

> would like to here from anyone who has read this book (Good?) especially
> if they could comment on its relevance to a RP newcomer.

     This part I will leave to others.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
marshall@ennex.com

** Ennex(TM) Fabrication Technologies **
** Your source for expertise on automated fabrication(TM) **
** 10911 Weyburn Avenue, Suite 332, Los Angeles, U.S.A. 90024 **
** Phone: +1 (310) 824-8700 Fax: +1 (310) 824-5185 **
** E-Mail: autofab@ennex.com **