Re: Locating text Automated Fabrication -- Improving Productivity in Manufacturing

From: Yakov Horenstein (yakov@planet.it)
Date: Fri Feb 02 1996 - 11:04:12 EET

At 21:49 1-02-1996, Jason Quinn wrote:

>I would like to locate the text "Locating text Automated Fabrication
>-- Improving Productivity in Manufacturing" by Marshall Burns. The
>publishing company and state they work out of would be enough. I also
>would like to here from anyone who has read this book (Good?) especially
>if they could comment on its relevance to a RP newcomer.

Automated Fabrication - Improving Productivity in Manufacturing
by Marshall Burns
Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1993
ISBN 0-13-119462-3

Clear, easy-to-read book in not too technical language. Excellent
bibliography and index. Great place to start for RP. Also available in Italian.

Check out also:

Stereolithography & other RP&M Techniques
Edited by Paul Jacobs
SME Publications, Dearborn, MI, USA, 1996
ISBN 0-87263-467-1

More oriented towards SLA technology, but still a great book.

After you've done with these, there's lot's more to read, mostly articles.

YH

=====
Yakov Horenstein Tel/Fax: +39 2 2900 6208
Milano, Italy E-mail: yakov@planet.it