stratasys experience

From: Ilkka Tapio Ikonen (itikon01@starbase.spd.louisville.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 01 1996 - 18:33:59 EET

Howdy y'all!

I have been doing some research about different RP machines and
so far I have gotten pretty good material together.

However, I haven't been able to gain any user experience from
Stratasys FDM machines. I would appreciate if some of you FDM users could
email me so I could get some feedback from users. According to salesmen the
system works fine, but you know how that works :-)

Any comments, anybody??

BTW: Maybe it is only me,but looks to me that most of the discussion over here
is related to SLA machines. Is this because they are the most common RP machines
 *OR*
because they give a lot of trouble???

Ilkka Ikonen

Ph.D. cand.