(no subject)

From: Jeff T. Dark (jtd6087@proplab2.ca.boeing.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 1996 - 20:03:36 EET

Since installing the new high powered laser on our SLA-500 (using CG 5180) we've
been having problems with what we call "bacon bottoms" (strands of
cured resin only partially cured to the previous layer) on our
up facing surfaces. We have tried increasing hatch overcure and
pre-dip delay (to .001 and 50 seconds, respectively), and have seen
little improvement. Our conversation with 3D has been unproductive
to this point. Anybody have any suggestions!?

Jeff Dark
Boeing Rapid Prototyping Center
(206) 655-9515
jtd6087@proplab2.boeing.ca.com