Re: CAD/CAM News

From: Kwok Kai Thong, Mariner (kaithong@tp.ac.sg)
Date: Sat Jan 27 1996 - 20:28:00 EET

 I am keen to know the outcome, please count me in.

Mariner Kwok
Temasek Polytechnic
School of Engineering
Singapore

 ----------
From: rp-adm
To: rp-ml
Subject: Re: CAD/CAM News
Date: Friday, January 26, 1996 9:13AM

 ------------- Closer to the Edit -------------

>Also, note ...
>
>I posted a message recently announcing several recipients of CGW's Editors'
>Choice Awards. I should have mentioned that when CGW selected the award
>winners, they did not try to make judgements about which products were the
>best-of-class, nor did they conduct any formal benchmark testing.
 Innovation
>was the guiding principle for their selections. CGW announced 75 award
>winners, including honorable mentions.
>
>Terry Wohlers
>Wohlers Associates

One of the award winners is 3D-Eye Trispectives solids & animation product.
 I have ordered the professional version and will be reviewing it over the
next several weeks once it arrives next week. If anyone in interested in my
review, let me know.

.....the weekend awaits me....

Regards,

Ron Ptaszek
P & R Precision, Inc.
50495 Corporate Drive
Shelby Township, MI 48315

tel: 810-254-6720
fax: 810-254-0638
BBS/Modem: 810-254-1664

email: PnRMolds@aol.com

"Plastic Injection Molds For Any Occasion"