lists of rp WWW links

From: Michael New (MICHAEL.NEW@nrc.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 25 1996 - 18:12:46 EET

The best list of rp/fff links I've seen so far is at:

http://www.dtm-corp.com/~nelson/rpindex3.html

which is sorted by business type but is also available
sorted geographically and alphabetically if you go to
the page.

Other similar lists are at:

http://www.asel.udel.edu/~jayanthi/fff.html
    (also a database)

http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/aero/rapid/rapid_prot.html
    (list by geography)

http://mtiac.hq.iitri.com/mtiac/rp6.htm
    (a list of addresses)

and I bet there are many more...

Also note that in the new Netscape, if you type in
a company name, i.e. "stratasys", it will fill in
the rest of the address, including www and com,
and bring you to that page.

J. Michael New Michael.New@NRC.Ca
Integrated Manufacturing Technologies Institute (613)991-4371
National Research Council of Canada home: (613)230-7783
     "Star Trek transporter: the ultimate Cut and Paste"