3D Systems: New & Rumored

From: Chuck Alexander (chuck@solidconcepts.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 1996 - 20:47:37 EET

A couple of things.

3D Systems is indeed hosting a new products announcement at the LA Hilton on
the 23rd of this month. I would expect that your local 3D salesperson will
have info available at the same time. I'll provide a brief summary; time
permitting.

Also, some years back - in a settlement of a patent infrigement suit with
Quadrax - 3D Systems aquired the rights to a patent Quadrax had on an active
recoating system. Anything that 3D has or hasn't done with the technology
would be conjecture on my part. (Though an active recoating system sure
would take care of the trapped volume problem.)

Chuck Alexander.
Mngr. Stereolithography Services
Solid Concepts Inc.
chuck@solidconcepts.com