trapped v's

From: Elaine Persall (persall@eng.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 17 1996 - 15:12:47 EET

I keep my 'dog bowl from hell" on the shelf just to remind me that
sometimes failures happen. I tried to build it seven times with advise
from many top RPers at the time...... even flipping it over it remained a
major trapped volume. Stubborn as I was, it remained a build failure
mostly around the last three layer range. Talk about frustrating.

It was not a dog bowl but that was the name I finally gave it after
applying many others to it. I learned lots...and one was to refer such
devices to "other people and technologies". When I can build that part, I
will gladly publish all the much wanted details.

Since that particular experience I have wondered if we ever get to the
point in time we can build a 60x60x60 size area....what will we complain
about....... ?

 I would really like to combine several of the curent technologies into my
one perfect machine........ My.... but I do have crazy dreams don't I?

Elaine

****** Elaine's updated informaton:
Clemson University
206 Fluor Daniel EIB (office)
Clemson, SC 29634-0921
864-656-0321 (phone) (Area code changed)
864-656-4435 (fax)
G03 is lab
persall@ces.clemson.edu
http://www.eng.clemson.edu/dmg/iderp/elaine.html