Re: .0025 layer thickness

From: aod@vnet.net
Date: Tue Jan 16 1996 - 20:20:54 EET

I have on occaision used a layer thickness of .003. I just decrease all the cure
parameters by ~a couple thou and see what happens. It for some strange reason
needs a completly different set of error correction ("shrink") factors. It has
taken as many as 4 builds to get the dimensions dialed in. I'm sure if I did it
on a regular basis I could standardize the factors. I only use thinner layer
when there is a compling geometrical reason. Any questions feel free to call.
Andy at AccentOnDesign (704) 398-0887