Academic Partner Wanted

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 15 1996 - 17:51:33 EET

AutoFab Systems is a start-up company in RP. We are working on a next
generation system based on unique technology. The method offers the
possibility of being an integrated and wide-ranging solution to the long-term
market problem. It potentially combines a low selling price with high
resolution, geometric accuracy and a fast build rate. There is a strong
possibility that objects can be built in a wide range of final plastic
materials that will have essentially 100% of the mechanical properties of the
base material. With continued development, the method also might offer
itself to many specialized market segments such as high speed flexible
manufacturing, color objects, metals and ceramics, etc.

We would like to find an academic institution in the US to partner with us
during the early stages of development. We need help in bringing the concept
to a feasibility level and are willing to offer mutually agreed upon
long-term rewards proportionate to the level of participation.

We would prefer to work with an institution in reasonable geographic
proximity, but we'll carefully consider any prospect.

Please contact:

Ed Grenda
AutoFab Systems
43 Everett St.