RTV molds of SLS parts

From: Steve W. Hickman (75537.2500@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 1996 - 07:27:16 EET

 Is there any special preparations that I need to perform to SLS parts before
pouring RTV around them? I have experience with rubber molding SLA but not
with SLS parts. The parts I have just gotten have a almost "fuzzy" feel to
them. Will this surface finish effect my rubber tooling? Will this surface
finish hamper removal of the original from the rubber tooling? Any insights
or tips would be great.

 Thanks in advance!

  E-mail from: Steve Hickman, 08-Jan-1996 @ 23:25:56 CST
            Using: Windows NavCIS PRO 1.62