STL problem

From: Heinz Stucki (hstucki@ifi.unizh.ch)
Date: Sat Jan 06 1996 - 18:38:10 EET

Dear RPers

I hope you had a good start into 1996.
We started with a little problem on our SLA250 PC (386). We had a 0.5 MB
SCSI disk instllled two years ago, which worked well till the end of last
year. Since one or two months when running the menu-program and changing
to disk drive d:, we get a runtime error message 003. I've installed a
"3Dsys" directory on drive d: and the error changed to 002. These messages
aren't so serious, but when I run the merge-process, it mostly breaks
after a while with a runtime error 163 or 201 (also when started from the
DOS-shell). The same does the build process when the parts are merged with
partman.

Any helpful ideas?

Many thanks for help.

Heinz Stucki