SLA helpful hint.

From: Stahlhut, Todd A. (stahlht@po2.nawc-ad-indy.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Jan 04 1996 - 21:43:00 EET

Just though I would pass along a helpful trick we have learned here.
In the past we would place finished platforms of parts on a tray for
transport and cleaning. Resin would obviously get all over the tray.
Cleaning was a hassle and invariably we would clean it in our TPM tank
and speed up the saturation of it. What we figure out was to get a large
roll of the restaurant plastic wrap and cover the tray. When finished you
can just wad or roll it up - pop it in the PCA, then throw away in normal
trash. Works well for us.

Regards, Todd Stahlhut