alt.artcom: forwarded message

From: BAU (BAU@biba.uni-bremen.de)
Date: Wed Jan 03 1996 - 20:43:40 EET

Thought this news message from alt.artcom could be interesting
(otherwise, excuse me for cross-posting) ...

------------

To: artcomtv@well.sf.ca.us
Subject: 3-D FAX Art event, June 1996

Happy New Year!

I have made a proposal to the International Sculpture Center, Washington,
DC
to stage a 3-D FAX Art and interactive, collaborative virtual
telesculpture
event at the biennial International Sculpture Conference, to be held 4-10
June,
1996 at the Rhode Island School of Design.

Although this proposal is not final, I am soliciting statements of
interest
from CAD/CAM-literate artists around the world to participate in this 3-D
FAX
Art Event.

Please see information on the International Sculpture Center and the 1996
Conference at http://www.dgsys.com/~sculpt

Please see documentation of INTERSCULPT '95, the telenetworked exhibition
of
robosculpture, Philadelphia, USA and Paris, France with 3-D FAX Art by
Stewart
Dickson at http://www.netaxs.com/~silicong

Please see information on my work at http://www.mathart.com

We will have CU-SeeMe and VRML Web presence at one of the above URLS and
at
http://www.risd.edu several months in advance of the Conference. We
invite you to drop in!

Thank you in advance for your interest and support.

-Stewart Dickson

Stewart Dickson VOX (302) 731-2718
dickson@mathart.com FAX (302) 731-7482
http://mathart.com http://www.wri.com/~mathart (mirror)