1996 Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium

From: David Bourell (dbourell@mail.utexas.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 19 1995 - 21:56:50 EET

The Seventh Annual SFF Symposium will be held in Austin, Texas on August
12-14, 1996. This meeting concentrates on research issues covering the
entire gamut of rapid prototyping and rapid manufacturing: physical and
computer modeling, materials, controls, new processes, etc.

The First Call for Papers will go out in mid-January. If you would like to
receive information on the meeting, contact me directly, or use the
symposium contact:

sffsymp@uts.cc.utexas.edu

We also have set up a web page on the SFF Symposium that will be frequently
updated. It currently has (1) a list of speakers from the 1994 and 1995
SFF Symposia, (2) a list of rp-web sites, and (3) an order form for those
interested in Proceedings from 1995 and earlier SFF Symposia. We hope to
have on-line registration for the Symposium this year. The web location
is:

http://lff.me.utexas.edu/#Symposium

Dr. Dave Bourell
Professor and Temple Foundation Fellow