Re: Injection Molding

From: Preston Smith (preston@europa.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 1995 - 19:32:24 EET

On Fri, 15 Dec 1995 dla@depuy.com wrote:

> We are looking for an injection molding company that will work with us
> to meet some very aggressive completion dates for a project. We are
> located in Northern Indiana, and would like to work with someone that
> is fairly close to us, if possible.
>
> If you can recommend a company, please let me know.

I would highly recommend Eastman Plastics in Beaverton, Oregon, (503)
646-3278. Unfortunately, they are not in your area, and distance is a
hinderance in working quickly with a plastics supplier.

Regards, Preston Smith

New Product Dynamics telephone: (503) 248-0900
Portland, Oregon USA fax: (503) 294-1192