Heterogeneous Models

From: Terry Wohlers (73417.1465@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Dec 12 1995 - 02:12:47 EET

> Cubital also organized a workshop on heterogeneous models during March 1993.
> Proceedings are available (so I assume; at least I have a copy) from their
> p.r. people.

Gill is being modest. He organized the workshop, which, by the way, was very
successful. The event was the brainchild of Itzchak Pomerantz, inventor of the
Solider system and the former president and CEO of Cubial. Interestingly, the
workshop marked the beginning of his departure with the company. The first day
of the workshop was the first day on the job for Yehudah Baron, the current
president and CEO of Cubital.

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates
twohlers@cis.compuserve.com