Silicon moulding and wax

From: Mr T.J. Huang (tjhuang@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 11 1995 - 14:51:21 EET

Dear rp users,

I am now involved in a small program that need to look into the production
of wax patterns using silicon moulds. I think many of you have done this
process, and would like to ask only 3 pieces of information.
One is the temperature at which wax melt before poured into the mould.
And the other question is the temperature at which vacuum casting uses
to pour the melted plastics to the silicon mould. To what temperature can
silicon mould bear? I will appreciate your information. Many thanks
in advance.

Best regards,
TJ Huang.