Re: Vendor Participation

From: Brock Hinzmann (Brock_Hinzmann@qm.sri.com)
Date: Sat Dec 02 1995 - 00:09:30 EET

From: robertj@tekgen.bv.tek.com
>>I would like to see vendor press releases, new product announcements,
success stories posted to the list. I would suggest that the Subject: line
start with words like: Press Release, New Product Announcement, Success Story
so people could easily find them. Since I am totally blind, pretty printed
material doesn't have very much appeal. It would also be nice to have a FAQ
listing internet accessible sources of information. Robert Jaquiss<<

I agree with Robert's (and other's) suggestion that the Subject: line should
give a better idea of what's in the message. However, I would also like to
continue receiving the mailings from DTM, 3D, and other vendors, since I find
the color pictures can communicate a lot of things words cannot and I am not
one to surf Web pages, also for lack of time.

The vendors might make us even happier by inventing an economical 3-D printing
machine for downloading examples of their work from 3-D web sites.

Brock Hinzmann