Re: Design Resources Using I

From: Brock Hinzmann (Brock_Hinzmann@qm.sri.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 1995 - 08:20:42 EET

>>We are trying to find outside design services that are using Intergraph's
Engineering Modeling System (EMS). If you know of any, please contact me.

Daniel Anderson
DePuy Orthopaedics<<

One of the award-winning, Silicon Valley design firms included in the paper
and presentation I have been giving this year, Does RP Make Sense for
Industrial Design, makes use of the Intergraph EMS. Anyone interested should
try contacting:

Studio Red
93 Fifth Avenue
Redwood City, California 94063-3601

Contact: Mark Stone

voice: 415-368-7828
fax: 415-368-7014
email: studred@aol.com

Contact Studio Red directly about its use of EMS. I only know that they have
been happy with it. Any questions you may have about the use of RP by this or
other Silicon Valley design firms, I would be happy to try to answer.

Brock Hinzmann
Business Intelligence Center
SRI International
Menlo Park, California