Re: A suggestion: new lists

From: Elaine Persall (persall@eng.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 29 1995 - 21:13:40 EET

Straight to the point:

>A mailing list is about rapid and effective communication. Not all of those
>in this list can communicate effectively in English. Given the number of

If we break into groups over language......should we break into groups
by process ( me vs you)? By gender (home alone again)?

 I tried to make the point a few days back about intimidation. If I
intimidate then imagine how language and other things work to keep the
communication lines closed. This group has enough working against it with
corporate gag rules,
closed minds, and other assorted misconceptions.

Anyone want to join me and my group? I'm the one holding the flagpole
that says " Free communication done here".

Elaine

****** Elaine's updated abode:
Clemson University
206 Fluor Daniel EIB (office)